Chatters is taking a roadtrip across Canada and they’ll be doing free summer hair along the way!
Kicking off their roadtrip earlier this week, Chatters posted up on Georgia x Cambie in Vancouver for a few hours to spread the summer love. Choosing from a hair menu, passersby were invited to hop in the van for a free hairstyle of their choice.
I was really drawn to the humanitarian message they’re promoting during the tour, which is helping all genders of Canadians feeling good about their hair and personal style.
Going with my personal style, I went for an edgier look, picking a thick mohawk braid that ended in a topknot; my stylist, Lachin, added a few loose curls to complete the look and it was done in less than 15 minutes. It’s a style I’ve wanted to try for a while – what do you think?!
For my Canadian readers, the Chatters #stylehappytour continues across our country for the rest of the month, are they coming to your city?
- Edmonton – Monday, June 12th – 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Regina – Friday, June 16th – 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Winnipeg – Sunday, June 18th – 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- Toronto – Friday June 23rd at Square One (2pm -5pm) & Saturday, June 24th CN Tower (1:30pm – 3:30pm)
- London – Monday, June 26th – 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Ottawa – Wednesday, June 28th & Thursday, June 29th – 11:30am – 1:30pm both days